- Brown Act/Public Records Act
- Business and Facilities
- Conflicts of Interest and Ethics
- Contracts and Facilities
- Disability and Occupational Safety
- Education Administration Issues
- Employee Evaluations
- Employment Contracts And Separation of Employees
- Employment Relations
- Evaluation and Discipline
- Fair Labor Standards Act (FLSA)
- Free Expression
- Harassment / Discrimination / Retaliation
- Intellectual Property
- Interactive Process
- Labor Code
- Labor Relations
- Mandated Reporting
- Model Policy
- Off-Campus Activities
- Personnel Management
- Political Activity
- Privacy Rights
- Private Education
- Public Safety
- Public Service
- Pupil Records
- Student Applications/Enrollment Contracts
- Student Discipline
- Supervision and Management
- Violence in the Workplace
- Wage and Hour
This workbook will cover the full range of issues and obligations faced by employers when dealing with disabled employees.
What Qualifies as a Disability?
What Medical Information May be Acquired by Employers?
What is/is not a Reasonable Accommodation?
What is Required by the Interactive Process?
How to Coordinate the Interactive Process with the FMLA/CFRA and Workers’ Compensation.
How do Disability Retirement Laws Impact the Interactive Process?
Last Updated: October 2018