Last Updated: 02-07-2019
Discipline in the employment context refers to formal adverse action taken by management against an employee in response to an employee's misconduct or performance issues. The range of disciplinary actions generally includes oral and written reprimands, suspension, demotion, and dismissal. Discipline has traditionally been viewed as the chief means by which management maintains order in the work place.
Related Forms and Policies
This document is a workbook containing the following forms and policies:
- Administrator or Supervisor’s Checklist for Conducting the Disciplinary Counseling Interview
- Board Policy re: Discipline – Classified (Non-Merit)
- Checklist for Testifying as a Witness
- Performance Evaluations and The Law
- Sample Counseling Interview Memorandum
- Sample Last Chance Agreement
- Sample Memo of Notice of Intended Disciplinary Action (Non-Merit System District)
- Sample Memorandum Confirming Verbal Reprimand
- Sample Note to Supervisor’s File Which Supervisor Should Notify Employee of and Should be Given to the Employee and Employee Should be Allowed Opportunity to Respond
- Sample Notice of Paid Administrative Leave Pending Investigation
- Sample Termination Package – Academic Employee
- Sample Written Reprimand
Full Price: $75.00
* Premium LL Rate: $60.00
Upgrade to Read
Liebert Members can read this workbook online.
Please subscribe here to get access.