Last Updated: 10-02-2018
Today's public sector managers and supervisors must balance the ever-increasing demand for public services against an ever-shrinking budget. Because public services are necessarily provided to taxpayers through an agency's personnel, managers and supervisors must develop personnel management skills to meet productivity demands while also ensuring compliance with the many laws and rules regulating workplace conduct. This workbook was developed to assist managers and supervisors in developing the personnel management strategies necessary to carry out these objectives.
Related Forms and Policies
This document is a workbook containing the following forms and policies:
- Creating Absenteeism Standards
- Daily Time Analysis
- Sample Anti-Bullying Policy
- Sample Interview Counseling Memorandum
- Sample Memo to Employee Which Would be Included in Supervisor’s File and Given to Employee
- Sample Note to Supervisor’s File
- Sample Written Reprimand
- Supervisor’s Checklist for Conducting Counseling Interview
- Written Personnel Policies
Full Price: $75.00
* Premium LL Rate: $60.00
Upgrade to Read
Liebert Members can read this workbook online.
Please subscribe here to get access.