Fair Labor Standards Act: A Public Sector Compliance Guide
Purchase WorkbookDocument Format:
Liebert Cassidy Whitmore is pleased to make available the updated for The Fair Labor Standards Act: A Public Sector Compliance Guide. Exhaustively researched and updated, it will provide you with the important information you need to know to ensure that your agency's employment policies and procedures are in compliance with the Fair Labor Standards Act.
- Covers all aspects of the law and regulations.
- Logically organized for ease of understanding and reference.
- Translates statutory and legal terminology into easy-to-understand language.
- Illustrates in practical terms how to apply law and regulations through examples.
- Cites up-to-date court decisions, and Department of Labor Opinion Letter Rulings and Regulations.
- Emphasizes hands-on use through checklists, sample policies and practice tips.
- Contains "LCW Practice Advisors" addressing important areas commonly encountered in applying the statute.
- Facilitates quick reference to particular topics through a glossary.
- Includes copies of key Department of Labor Regulations.
This document is provided as a benefit to Liebert Library subscribers and cannot be shared outside of their organization. The information contained within is a template only and is not designed to address the specific and unique issues, internal rules, practices, and/or governing documents that might be in place at your organization. You should always consult with legal counsel prior to implementation of any documents.
* Discounted Prices are available only for our Premium Members.