Title IX Compliance Forms for Community College Districts (Non-Consortium Members)
After a decade of changing guidance, the U.S. Department of Education issued new Title IX regulations in April 2022. Districts must comply with and train employees on these new regulations. If this seems like a daunting task, don’t fret! Liebert Cassidy Whitmore has you covered.
LCW has prepared federally compliant template Title IX forms to assist Title IX teams at community colleges with the implementation of the regulations. These forms pair with the Community College League of California’s Federally-Compliant Board Policy and Procedure Program that the League provides in partnership with LCW.
The 35+ template Title IX forms include the following:
- Sample complaint form and decision tree
- Notices of allegations/investigations
- Template investigation forms from notices through completion
- Hearing checklists, notices and guidance
- Templates for written determination/decision
- Appeal forms and templates
- Confidentiality agreement
This document is provided as a benefit to Liebert Library subscribers and cannot be shared outside of their organization. The information contained within is a template only and is not designed to address the specific and unique issues, internal rules, practices, and/or governing documents that might be in place at your organization. You should always consult with legal counsel prior to implementation of any documents.
* Discounted Prices are available only for our Premium Members.