Browse through the collection of our workbooks by categories or use the search bar in header to look for specific topics.
Purchase WorkbookDocument Format: Add to cart
Privacy rights implicate many aspects of organization management. They arise from a vast array of federal and state laws that are not only numerous, but often difficult to interpret. The area of privacy rights continues to expand particularly with the continued evolution of technology used by employees. Thus, an understanding of privacy rights is essential in complying with the law, preventing legal challenges, and managing employee conduct that implicates these rights.
Types Of Liability In Privacy Arena
- California Constitution
- Common Law Torts
- Additional Privacy Protections Regarding Collection Of Personal Information By Website Operators
Employee Medical Information and testing
- Requirements Regarding Medical Files
- Confidentiality Of Medical Information Act
- Health Insurance Portability And Accountability Act
- Other Laws Regarding the Confidentiality of Medical Information
Searches And Surveillance
- Searches Of Employee Work Areas
- Monitoring Of Electronic Communications
- Video Surveillance Of Employees
- No Camera or Recording Policies
- Tracking Devices
- Immigration Agents’ Access to the Workplace
Regulation Of Employee Personal And Off-Duty Conduct
- Workplace Relationships
- Off-Duty Conduct
This document is provided as a benefit to Liebert Library subscribers and cannot be shared outside of their organization. The information contained within is a template only and is not designed to address the specific and unique issues, internal rules, practices, and/or governing documents that might be in place at your organization. You should always consult with legal counsel prior to implementation of any documents.
* Discounted Prices are available only for our Premium Members.